With Carry Box YUNEEC Q500 with 4K HD Camera 10CH RC FPV Drone Quadcopter Helicopter VS DJI phantom 3 DJI Inspire 1
CGO3 4K 3-axis Gimbal Camera: With ultra-high definition (UHD) resolution, four times higher than HD, the camera delivers high-quality images with the ability to capture slow motion 1080p / 120fps and 12 megapixel photos. Capture life in 4K with incredible detail and unparalleled realism.
ST10+ Transmitter/Personal Ground Station: Transmitter (hand-held radio controller) and ground station system are combined into one device with the 10-channel ST10+. It features a 2.4 GHz transmitter for joystick operation of the quadcopter. In addition, there is a 5.8 GHz-range receiver for the video feed from the camera plus telemetry data. Updates over the original ST10 include a brighter touchscreen that is now 5.5″ in size. The screen plus embedded Android OS enable you to control the camera as well as view a live feed from it, complete with telemetry data overlaid (OSD)
Capture the future:
1. Personal Ground Station with built-in touchscreen
2. Integrated 3-axis precision gimbal camera
3. 4K/30fps ultra high definition video
4. 1080p/120fps slow motion video
5. User controlled video resolution, white balance and light exposure
6. 12 megapixel photos with No-Distortion Lens
7. Handheld SteadyGrip for capturing video footage
Professional stable shots on the go:
The SteadyGrip handheld device ensures ground shots are as smooth as those taken from the air. The CGO3 mobile APP allows SteadyGrip user to capture images, shoot videos and control the CGO3 gimbal camera.
Ensuring utmost safety, the FAA compliant No Fly Zone feature prevents flight near commercial airports. The No Fly Zone feature also prevents flight above 400 feet from the ground. The built-in GPS establishes a 26 ft (8 m) diameter Smart Circle around the pilot when taking off and landing and also creates a Geo Fence that keeps the aircraft from traveling farther than 300 ft (91 m) from the pilot’s position.
Air and Ground: The STEADYGRIP™ CGO3 system combines a 3-axis precision gimbal with Yuneec’s 4K Ultra High Definition video camera, allowing you to capture amazing and stable video footage. The camera pitch controller allows precise camera angle control while on-the-go, using a mobile device, with up to a 6.4-inch display.
Flight Team Expert Support: When things go wrong, we’re here to help. Our team of experienced, expert pilots make sure you are never grounded for long.
1. No-Fly Database: The Q500 4K Typhoon flight computer has access to a database of published FAA no-fly areas – such as zones near airports. Additionally, the maximum flight altitude can be locked to remain below 400′ AGL (above ground level) for further compliance
1. Smart Mode: Designed for beginners, this mode uses GPS to establish a 26′ “SAFE Circle” around the pilot. Stick relativity is maintained, meaning the aircraft will move in the same direction the stick is pressed is relative to the pilot, regardless of which way the quadcopter’s actual “nose” is pointing. A “virtual barrier” imposes maximum radius of 300′, help to ensure visual with the quadcopter is always maintained
2. Angle Mode: This mode is optimized for experienced pilots using the Q500 4K Typhoon for aerial photography. It provides more control and steeper bank and pitch angles, helping open your work up to a greater variety of possible shots
3. Home Mode: This safety feature can be activated at any time with the simple flip of a switch on the ST10+. When activated, the Q500 4K Typhoon will automatically return to its “home point” and land within a 10′ circle of where it took off. If for whatever reason the transmitter signal is lost, Return Home will take over and fly the Q500 4K Typhoon back to the home point until it lands or the signal is restored
Note: Proper GPS calibration is required to ensure this feature works correctly
1. Comes with ultra-high definition (UHD) resolution, four times higher than HD, the camera delivers high-quality images with the ability to capture slow motion 1080p 120fps and 12 megapixel photos.
2. Capture life in 4K with incredible detail and unparalleled realism.
3. Getting smooth professional footage flying manually is never been as easy as using Watch Me mode.
4. Set up the Typhoon’s position and automatically get amazing footage of your actions on the go.
5. Create amazing selfie videos, dronie effects or just set up the Typhoon to follow you anywhere you go.
6. The SteadyGrip handheld device ensures ground shots are as smooth as those taken from the air.
7. The CGO3 mobile APP allows SteadyGrip user to capture images, shoot videos and control the CGO3 gimbal camera.
Carefully read instructions to ensure proper configuration before use. Failure to use this product responsibly may result in loss, damage, or injury.
TYPHOON Q500 Multicopter
FLIGHT TIME: Up to 25 Minutes
DIMENSIONS: 9.45 in (210mm) x 16.54 in (420mm)
DIAGONAL MOTOR TO MOTOR DISTANCE: 20 in (510mm)
PROPELLER/MAIN ROTOR DIAMETER: 13.0 in (330mm)
WEIGHT WITHOUT BATTERY AND PAYLOAD: 40.0 oz (1130g)
MAXIMUM TAKEOFF WEIGHT WITH CGO3: 60.0 oz (1700g)
BATTERY: 5400mAh 3S 11.1V LiPo (included)
CHARGER: 3S 11.1V LiPo DC Balancing Smart Charger with AC Adapter
TRANSMITTER: 10-channel 2.4GHz with 5.8GHz video downlink (included)
MAXIMUM FLYING ALTITUDE: Default 400 Feet Above Ground Level (Adjustable via the Q500 GUI)
RADIO CONTROL FREQUENCY BAND: 2.4GHz
ST10+ Personal Ground Station
NUMBER OF CHANNELS: 10
OPERATING SYSTEM: Android
SCREEN SIZE: 5.5″
SCREEN RESOLUTION: 854 x 480
RADIO CONTROL FREQUENCY BAND: 2.4GHz
CONTROL TRANSMISSION DISTANCE/RANGE (OPTIMUM CONDITIONS): FCC Compliance: Up to 800m (2624.67 ft) / CE Compliance: Up to 400m (1312.34 ft)
ROBUST RADIO CONTROL MODULATION: Yuneec Protocol
VIDEO LINK FREQUENCY BAND: 5.8GHz
FLIGHT SYSTEMS TELEMETRY DATA ON SCREEN DISPLAY (OSD): Yes
TACTILE AND AUDIBLE FEEDBACK: Yes
BUILT-IN LIPO BATTERY VOLTAGE / CAPACITY: 3.6V/5200mAh 18.72Wh
CGO3 Gimbal Camera
DIMENSION: 4.2×5.0x3.1in (106x128x80mm)
WEIGHT: 6.9oz (195g)
SENSOR: 1/2.3″ CMOS
EFFECTIVE PIXELS: 12.4 Megapixels
CAMERA LENS: 0.6in (14mm)/F2.8 1.4in/35mm No Distortion
VIDEO FOV: 115 Degree
ELECTRONIC SHUTTER: 1/30 – 1/8000
WORKING TEMPERATURE: 0°C-40°C
POWER CONSUMPTION: 10W
VIDEO TRANSMISSION RANGE: Up to 400m (1312ft)
TRANSMISSION SYSTEM: 5.2Ghz – 5.8Ghz
VIDEO UHD: 4K at 30FPS
FULL HD: 1080p at 24/25/30/48/50/60/120FPS
HD: 720p at 24/25/30/48/50/60/120FPS
DIMENSIONS: 8.78 in (223mm) x 2.95 in (75mm) x 7.13 in (181mm)
WEIGHT (WITHOUT CAMERA/GIMBAL): 13.9oz (395g)
COMPATIBLE CAMERA: CGO2 Series / GoPro Hero4 Black with GB203 Gimbal
Adapter plug: US
Flight size: 410 x 410x 220mm
Package size: 580 x 470 x 315mm
Net weight: 4190g
Package weight: 11317g
How to use:
1. installed phone CGO3 software After the bottom
2. head mounted 8 5 batteries power;
3. wifi phone search CGO3, password 1234567890;
4. after the connection is successful, open the phone CGO3 software, click into the Camera, PTZ operations can be carried out hand;
5.Mode key functions: green light for the PTZ auto-mode; green light flashes as PTZ control up and down through the pulley rotation
6. Camera camera and video features by the mobile phone APP control (to change the resolution, environmental effects)
1 x Q500 Multicopter
1 x CGO3-GB Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal
1 x ST10+ Personal Ground Station / Transmitter
1 x ST10+ LCD screen sun shade
1 x USB to usb Cable
1 x YUNA100 USB Interface / Programmer
2 x 5400mAh LiPo Flight Battery
1 x 3S 11.1V LiPo Balancing Connector Lead
1 x SC 3500-3 DC LiPo Balancing Charger
1 x DC automobile accessory socket
1 x AC to DC adapter supply
1 x 8 GB memory Card with SD Adapter
1 x Motor Holder / Prop Installation Tool
2 set of extra Propellers
1x Steady Grip for 4k Camera
1 x Aluminum Hardshell Trolley Carry Case for Q500
1 x Limited 6-Month Warranty