Kindly remind to confirm before purchase: 1. Destination country allows drone importing (Pakistan, India etc.) 2. Buyer has the ability to complete the declaration and import the drone (Turkey, Brazil, Israel etc.) 3. The awareness of paying the importing tax, or if any warehouse fee caused by custom declaration delay (Spain, France, Portugal etc.) 4. We will state the real value of your order when shipment. Please kindly consult with local custom about the tax rate before you pay. If low value declaration is requested by buyer, please make sure you will able to import the drone with such value 5. Seller has no willing to pay the sending freight and returning freight caused by buyer cannot import the drone/do not want to pay local tax or cancel the order after we ship it 4K Video / 12 Megapixel Camera Wi-Fi Video Downlink Maximum Transmission Distance of 0.75mi (1.2km) Easy to Fly, Intelligent Flight System 3-Axis Stabilization Gimbal Dedicated Remote Controller GPS & Vision Positioning System Fly up to 25 Minutes on a Single Charge DJI GO Ap” Now anyone can capture amazing 4K aerial images and video in areas with weak GPS signals and even fly indoors.”
What are the main differences between the Phantom 3 4K and the Phantom 3 models?
The Phantom 3 4K is the only one of the Phantom range to feature a powerful camera capable of 4K video and Wi-Fi connectivity for the live video feed.
How do I reset the Wi-Fi video downlink?
Option 1: Turn on the remote controller then, while holding down the C1 and C2 buttons on the back of the remote controller, press the camera settings dial to reset.
Option 2: Flick the flight mode switch back and forth until the remote controller status indicator blinks red and green. This shows that the reset is in progress. Wi-Fi download reset is successful when the remote controller status indicator turns solid green.
How do I link the remote controller?
The Phantom 3 4K is linked to the remote controller by default. Re-linking is only necessary if the remote controller is replaced.
To link a new remote controller:
1) Turn on the remote controller and connect to your mobile device.
2) Launch the DJI GO app.
3) Turn on the Intelligent Battery.
4) Enter “Camera” and tap on the remote controller icon and then tap the “Linking RC” button. The remote controller is now ready to link. The Remote Controller Status Indicator will blink blue and the controller will beep.
5) Locate the linking button on the side of the aircraft and press it to link. The Remote Controller Status Indicator LED will display a solid green once the remote controller has been successfully linked to the aircraft.
How is CE or FCC compliance configured?
The remote controller is CE compliant by default and switching between CE and FCC is automatic based on aircraft location as determined by the DJI GO app. The CE compliant remote controller has an effective signal range of 0.31 miles (500 m) in open spaces. The FCC compliant remote controller has an effective signal range of 0.74 miles (1200 m) in open spaces. Be aware of your flying distance as the aircraft will enter Failsafe Return to Home if it flies beyond transmission range.
How long does it take to charge the remote controller?
About 1.5 hours. It can be used for 6 hours per charge.
What charger comes with the Phantom 3 4K?
What is the flight time?
Flight times will vary depending on environmental conditions and flying style. In ideal environments, flight times of up to 25 minutes are achievable with a full battery.
How heavy is the Phantom 3 4K?
It weighs 1280g including the propellers and battery.
Can I change the camera to any of those of the Phantom 3 series?
Are the camera specifications of the Phantom 3 4K and the Phantom 3 Professional the same?
Can I change the UV/ND filters of the Phantom 3 4K with those of the Phantom 3 Professional/Advanced?
Are the remote controller of the Phantom 3 4K the same as that of the Phantom 3 Professional/Advanced?
The remote controller of the Phantom 3 4K has the same function as that of the Phantom 3 Professional/Advanced, yet features Wi-Fi video downlink. The FCC compliant remote controller of the Phantom 3 4K has an effective signal range of 0.74 miles (1200 m) in open spaces.
Can the Phantom 3 4K use the HDMI module?
Is the Mobile Device Holder the same as that of the Phantom 3 Professional/Advanced?
Yes. For the best experience we recommend using a smartphone instead of a tablet.
How do I update the aircraft and remote controller?
Through the DJI GO app. A prompt will appear whenever an update is required.
What SD card is provided and what are the ideal SD card requirements?
The Phantom 3 4K comes with a 16 GB Micro SD card and supports Micro SD cards with a capacity of up to 64 GB. UHS-1 or Class 10 Micro SD cards are recommended to minimize delay when reading or writing high resolution image files. Do not insert or remove the Micro SD card when the Phantom 3 4K is turned on.
Is the Phantom 3 4K Wi-Fi downlink the same as the Phantom 3 Standard?
The Phantom 3 4K has 480p30 video downlink and other specs are the same.
Is the Vision Positioning System on the Phantom 3 4K the same as on the Phantom 3 Professional/Advanced?
How do I connect to the Wi-Fi video downlink?
1) Switch on the remote controller.
2) Turn on the aircraft.
3) On your mobile device, select “PHANTOM3_XXXXXX”“from your Wi-Fi network list, and enter the default password “12341234”.
4) Launch the DJI GO app and enter Camera View. A video signal from the aircraft’s camera indicates that the aircraft has established a connection to the Wi-Fi video downlink successfully.
What should I know about the remote controller?
1) Make sure it is sufficiently charged before each flight.
2) Lock the mobile device holder firmly in place to avoid slipping.
3) Unfolded the antenna and keep them perpendicular to the Phantom for optimal transmission quality. Do not point the antenna at the Phantom.
4) Repair or replace the remote controller if damaged. A damaged remote controller antenna will greatly decrease performance. If a remote controller is replaced, please see Question 3 of this FAQ: How do I link the remote controller?