- Avoid obstacles automatically.
- Track moving subjects automatically using ActiveTrack.
- TapFly lets you fly with a tap of the finger.
- Smart Return Home allows the Phantom to avoid obstacles as it returns home.
- 28 minute maximum flight time, maximum control range of 3.1mi (5km).
- Maximum speed of 44mph (72kmh).
- Integrated gimbal for greater camera stability and smoother footage.
- Optimized Vision Positioning System raises positioning altitude up to 10 meters.
What is in the BOX?
Good News: Dear friend,DJI Phantom 4 is in stock now.Welcome to order and inquire.
Overview A sleek new design with magnesium unibody construction, obstacle avoidance sensor, dynamic range enhancing video modes, and a two-point-of-contact gimbal mount are just some the features DJI have introduced with the Phantom 4 Quadcopter. Thanks to improvements in efficiency as well as its intelligent power management system, the quadcopter boasts up to 28 minutes flying time. Its camera shoots DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) video at 24/25 fps and UHD 4K (3480 x 2160) at up to 30 fps. There is also a 120 fps mode in 1080p resolution for slow-motion effects. The camera will also take 12MP still photos in either DNG RAW or JPEG, with single shot, HDR, burst, and time-lapse modes to choose from.
Flight Control System
- GPS Navigation
- Because of the complexity associated with multi-rotor aircraft, the Phantom 4 relies on a GPS-based navigation system, drawing upon up to 24 satellites to maintain flight stability and provide other features. While fully manual operation is possible, most users, especially videographers hoping to get the smoothest possible shoots, will opt for one of the GPS-assisted modes
- Vision Positioning System for Indoor Navigation
- Vision Positioning System uses dual downward-facing cameras and dual ultrasonic sensors to provide comparable stability function indoors or relatively close to the ground (up to 32.8′) as GPS does outdoors. This technology allows the Phantom 4 to hold its location, stop when the controls are released, and quickly respond to pilot commands, even when GPS is unavailable
- Sense and Avoid
- A small camera above each leg allows the aircraft to detect an obstacle in the flight path, coming to a stop to try to avoid it. By turning on Active Obstacle Avoidance, the aircraft will attempt to fly around or over the obstacle, rather than braking. The pilot will also receive audible and visual warnings to alert you of when an obstacle is detected. This feature will also be active when you trigger Return to Home, providing for a safer flight back to the pilot
- Touch-Controlled Flying
- The TapFly mode lets you use the power of touch for easy flight control. With the mode activated, you simply need to tap on the screen of a connected smartphone or tablet, and the Phantom 4 will being to fly in that direction. If an obstacle appears in flight path, the quadcopter’s auto sense-and-avoid feature will either bring the camera to a stop or avoid it completely
- ActiveTrack Visual Tracking
- The built-in camera, combined with object recognition technology, allows the Phantom 4 to lock onto and track a three-dimensional subject – be it a face, pet, or stationary object. Just tap the subject you want the camera to lock on to, and the Phantom 4 does the rest, with the camera following your subject as it (or the quadcopter) moves, keeping it centered within the frame
- Optimized Flight Modes
- Change the Phantom 4’s flight modes to suit your mood or the task at hand.
Normal: Standard flight mode with positioning support and both intelligent and visual tracking features
Sport: Adds an extra burst of speed
Atti: Holds the Phantom’s altitude and level, but switches off satellite positioning to enabling smooth tracking shots for filmmakers
- Automatic Flight Logs
- The Phantom 4 automatically logs and remembers the details of every flight you take. Complete route, duration, distance, location, and speed tracking allow you to playback a previous flight path and even check your control stick movements. Cached versions of any photos and videos taken during your flights are kept at your fingertips for future reference. At the same time, an advanced flight recorder constantly records data from its internal mechanisms, which can be easily shared with the DJI support team if you ever have any questions or issues
- Enhanced Aerodynamics and Stability
- The Phantom 4’s lightweight magnesium unibody core and streamlined body combine to create a smooth, responsive flying experience with predictable and precise movements. The integrated gimbal has been moved closer to the body, shifting the center of gravity closer to the quadcopter’s core and boosting stability even further.
- High-Speed Flight and Braking
- Switch the flight mode to Sport to enjoy a new level of thrill, enabling a top speed of around 40mph. This allows you to capture faster moving subjects than with previous generation Phantom models, such as motor vehicles or downhill skiers. To bring the camera a halt at these faster speeds, the Phantom 4 features active braking
- Flight Time
- High-efficiency motors and a larger capacity battery gives lets you enjoy up to 28 minutes of flying time with the Phantom 4 (without GPS active)
- Push-and-Release Propellers
- Each prop is fast and easy to install – no props nuts to tighten here – and can be locked securely in place. When you’re done flying, pop them off so the Phantom can be packed away in a compact case such as a backpack
Gimbal-Stabilized 4K Camera
- Up to 4K Video and 12MP Stills
- Whether for cinematography or just shooting for fun, the Phantom 4 gives you the ability to capture DCI-spec 4K (4096 x 2160) at 24 or 25 fps and UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at up to 30 fps. In addition, the Full HD (1080 x 1920) mode enables recording at up to 120 fps, ideal for creating slow-motion effects in post. Video is recorded at full quality in-camera using a microSDHC/XC card in the H.264 codec
- 12MP RAW Photos
- The camera isn’t just for video. It shoots 12MP still photos in widely-supported DNG RAW as well as JPEG. Time-lapse, burst shooting, and HDR modes are all available, in addition to single shot
- Professional Video Color Profiles
- Under high-contrast lighting, such as outdoors in direct sunlight, you will profit from high dynamic range with a flat response curve to give you maximum detail to work with in post-production. To this end, the Phantom 4 features both Cine-D and D-Log modes to help increase dynamic range and flatten the image
- 94° Wide-Angle Lens
- The camera features a 94° angle-of-view lens, which is a narrower angle than a fisheye for less distortion while still being wide enough to capture establishing shots. The lens features an f/2.8 aperture and is comprised of 9 elements, including an aspherical element
USD 1289.00/pieceUSD 4199.00/pieceUSD 1473.00/pieceUSD 478.00-489.00/pieceUSD 778.00/pieceUSD 961.00/pieceUSD 955.00/pieceUSD 2950.00/piece